Data of the person in charge of the treatment.
TAX ID: B01660513
Registered office: CEEIM, C/ Campus de Espinardo, 7, 30.100 MURCIA (SPAIN)
Scope of application
This Policy shall apply:
• To those persons who visit the website of AICRUMIT S.L. (hereinafter, any reference to it shall also include its English version).
• To those who voluntarily communicate with AICRUMIT S.L. via e-mail, chat or fill out any of the data collection forms published on the website of AICRUMIT S.L..
• To those who request information about the products and services of AICRUMIT S.L. or who request to participate in any of the commercial actions of AICRUMIT S.L..
• To those who formalize a contractual relationship with AICRUMIT S.L. by contracting its products and services.
• To those who use any other service on the website that involves the communication of data to AICRUMIT S.L. or access to data by AICRUMIT S.L. for the provision of its services.
• Any others who, directly or indirectly, have given their express consent for their data to be processed by AICRUMIT S.L. for any of the purposes set out in this Policy.
The use of the products and services of AICRUMIT S.L. requires the express acceptance of this Policy.
AICRUMIT S.L. warns that, except for the existence of a legally constituted representation, no user and/or client can use the identity of another person and communicate their personal data, so the data provided to AICRUMIT S.L. must be personal data, corresponding to their own identity, adequate, relevant, current, accurate and true. In this sense, the user and/or client will be solely responsible for any direct or indirect damage caused to third parties or AICRUMIT S.L. by the use of data of another person or their own data when they are false, erroneous, not current, inadequate or irrelevant. Likewise, the user and/or client who communicates the personal data of a third party will be responsible for having obtained the corresponding authorization from the interested party, as well as for the consequences if this is not the case.
Similarly, the user and/or client who communicates personal data to AICRUMIT S.L. declares to be of legal age, in accordance with the provisions of Spanish law, otherwise refraining from providing data to AICRUMIT S.L.. Any data provided about a minor will require the prior consent or authorization of their parents, guardians or legal representatives, who will be considered responsible for the data provided by the minors in their care.
This Policy will be of subsidiary application with respect to those other conditions on personal data protection that are established with special character and are communicated, without limitation, through the registration forms, contracts and / or conditions of the particular services, being therefore this Policy complementary to those mentioned in what is not expressly provided for in them.
Purposes of the collection and processing of personal data
AICRUMIT S.L., in its capacity as data controller, informs users of the existence of several treatments and files in which personal data communicated to AICRUMIT S.L. are collected and stored.
The purposes of such collection and processing of personal data are as follows:
• In relation to the "cookies" that AICRUMIT S.L. uses when browsing through its website, they are stored in the user's terminal equipment (computer or mobile device) and collect information when visiting such web pages, in order to improve the usability of the same, to know the browsing habits or needs of users in order to adapt to them, as well as to obtain information for statistical purposes. In the case of those users who are already customers of AICRUMIT S.L., the information collected with cookies will also serve to identify them when accessing the various tools that AICRUMIT S.L. makes available to them for the management of services. In any case, users can configure their browser to disable or block the reception of all or some of the cookies. The fact of not wishing to receive these cookies does not constitute an impediment to access the information on the websites of AICRUMIT S.L. although the use of some services may be limited. If, once consent has been given to receive cookies, you wish to withdraw it, you must delete those stored on the user's computer, through the options of the different browsers. All the information about the cookies used by AICRUMIT S.L. is published in its Cookies Policy, available for consultation at https://wemandus.com/?page_id=799.
• In the case of sending an email to AICRUMIT S.L. or a communication of personal data through any other means, such as a contact form, the purpose of the collection and processing of such data by AICRUMIT S.L. is the attention of queries and requests for information that arise about the products and services of AICRUMIT S.L..
• In the case of sending an e-mail to AICRUMIT S.L. related to its job offers, such data will be processed to participate in personnel selection procedures.
• In the case of AICRUMIT S.L. forms that the interested parties fill out to participate in any of the commercial actions of AICRUMIT S.L., the purpose will be to enable such participation, as well as the sending of commercial and advertising communications about the services of AICRUMIT S.L., unless the interested party expressly states its opposition at the same time of the collection of its data. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the interested party may change their decision at any time, as many times as they wish, through the means provided by AICRUMIT S.L. for this purpose.
• When contracting the services offered by AICRUMIT S.L., only those personal data that were necessary to establish the contractual relationship and enable the provision of services and remuneration thereof by customers will be collected, being such data collected and processed for the following purposes:
◦ The main purpose will consist of maintaining the contractual relationship established with the client, in accordance with the nature and characteristics of the contracted services, contacting AICRUMIT S.L. with the client through the e-mail address, telephone or other means indicated by the latter.
◦For the sending of documentation and information related to the contracted services, as well as for the sending of commercial and advertising communications about them or other similar ones by AICRUMIT S.L., through mail, e-mail, telephone, SMS or other means indicated by the client, unless the client expressly states his opposition at the time of contracting. Regardless of whether or not the client has chosen to receive commercial information from AICRUMIT S.L., the client may modify his decision at any time, as many times as he wishes, through the specific section available for this purpose in his Client Area.
◦ For the maintenance of historical records of business relationships during the legally established periods.
◦ In those cases in which AICRUMIT S.L. must access and/or process personal data for which the client has the status of data controller or data processor, AICRUMIT S.L. will process such data as data processor in accordance with the provisions of Article 28 of the GDPR and in accordance with the provisions of the section entitled "AICRUMIT S.L. as data processor", included in this Policy.
◦ In compliance with the provisions of Law 25/2007, of October 18, on the conservation of data relating to electronic communications and public communications networks, AICRUMIT S.L. informs the user that it will proceed to retain and conserve certain traffic data generated during the development of communications, as well as, where appropriate, to communicate such data to the competent bodies provided that the legal circumstances provided for in that Law are met.
◦ For all other purposes expressly stated in the Specific Conditions applicable to the corresponding product or service contracted by the customer and expressly accepted by the customer.
Conservation period of personal data
AICRUMIT S.L. will keep the personal data for the time strictly necessary for the fulfillment of the purposes detailed above. AICRUMIT S.L. may keep such data duly blocked during the period in which liabilities may arise from its relationship with the customer.
In the case of data subject to conservation on the occasion of Law 25/2007, of October 18, on the conservation of data relating to electronic communications and public communications networks, the period of conservation of the same will be as detailed in that regulation.
Recipients of personal data
The recipients of the personal data collected by AICRUMIT S.L. will be the following:
• AICRUMIT S.L.'s own employees in the performance of their duties.
• The suppliers of AICRUMIT S.L. involved in the provision of services, in the event that this is necessary for the provision of the same.
• The companies belonging to the Group of Companies of which AICRUMIT S.L. forms part, understood in the sense of article 42 of the Code of Commerce, whose activity is the commercialization of services of an identical or analogous nature offered by AICRUMIT S.L..
• Judicial or administrative bodies, as well as the State Security Forces and Corps, in the event that AICRUMIT S.L. is required under current legislation to provide information related to its customers and services.
• Any others that due to the nature of the service must access the data provided with the same, as detailed in the Specific Conditions that are applicable to the corresponding product or service contracted by the customer and expressly accepted by the customer.
Rights of users and exercise of the same
Users may exercise at any time the following rights recognized by the GDPR:
• Right of access.
Users have the right to obtain from AICRUMIT S.L. information about whether personal data concerning them are being processed, to access them and to obtain information about the processing carried out.
• Right to obtain a copy of their personal data.
• Right of rectification.
Users have the right to have AICRUMIT S.L. rectify their personal data if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
• Right of suppression.
Users have the right to proceed to the deletion of data when they are no longer necessary for the purpose for which they were provided or when the other circumstances provided by law.
• Right of limitation of the treatment.
Users have the right to request a limitation in the processing of their personal data, so that the processing operations that should correspond in each case are not applied to them, in those cases provided for in art. 18 of the GDPR.
• Right to portability.
Users have the right to receive the personal data concerning them in a structured format, provided that such data pertain exclusively to the user and have been provided by the user.
Users may exercise these rights in the following ways:
• Whether they are customers of AICRUMIT S.L. or not, users may exercise their rights by sending a communication by sending a request accompanied by their D.N.I. or legally valid document proving their identity, addressed to AICRUMIT S.L. C/ González Cebrián, 3. Bajo 30002 Murcia (Murcia) Spain, to the attention of the Administration Department, specifying the right they wish to exercise.
In cases of manifestly unfounded or excessive requests due to their repetitive nature, AICRUMIT S.L. reserves the right to charge a fee for the administrative costs arising or the right to refuse to act on them, in accordance with the provisions of art. 12.5 GDPR.
Users and/or customers may refer to the appropriate local supervisory authority if they consider that the processing carried out in respect of their personal data has not been carried out in compliance with the legislation in force.
The data protection supervisory authority in Spain is the Spanish Data Protection Agency, whose contact details are available on its website, specifically at http://www.agpd.es/portalwebAGPD/CanalDelCiudadano/contacteciudadano/index-ides-idphp.php.
International data transfers
In those products and services of AICRUMIT S.L. in which international transfers are required to enable the provision of the same, such circumstance will be included in the Specific Conditions that apply to the product or service contracted by the customer and expressly accepted by the customer prior to the same.
AICRUMIT S.L. as data processor
Pursuant to article 28 GDPR and concordant, AICRUMIT S.L. will process the personal data for which the client is responsible or in charge of the processing, when it is necessary for the proper provision of the contracted services. In this case, AICRUMIT S.L. will act as data processor, according to the terms indicated below:
• AICRUMIT S.L. will only process the data in accordance with the instructions of the client responsible or in charge of the processing, not using them for a purpose other than that contained in this Data Protection Policy and/or in the contractual conditions that may be applicable.
• Once the services that motivate the processing of personal data have been provided, they will be destroyed, as well as any support or documents containing any personal data or any type of information that has been generated during, for and/or due to the provision of the services that are the object of the corresponding Conditions. Notwithstanding the foregoing, AICRUMIT S.L. may keep such data duly blocked during the period in which liabilities may arise from its relationship with the customer.
• In the event that AICRUMIT S.L. uses the data for another purpose or communicates or uses them in breach of this Data Protection Policy and/or the corresponding Terms of Service, it will also be considered responsible for the processing.
• AICRUMIT S.L. is obliged, in accordance with Article 28 of the GDPR, to maintain due professional secrecy regarding the personal data to which it must access and/or process in order to comply in each case with the object of the Terms of Service applicable to it, both during and after the termination of the same, undertaking to use such information only for the purpose intended in each case and to require the same level of commitment from any person within its organization involved in any phase of the processing of personal data for which the customer is responsible.
• In accordance with the provisions of the GDPR, the following rules shall apply in relation to the form and modalities of access to data for the provision of services:
1. In the event that AICRUMIT S.L. must access the processing resources located on the client's premises, the client will be responsible for establishing and implementing the security policy and measures, as well as for communicating them to AICRUMIT S.L., who undertakes to respect them and to require compliance with them by the persons in its organization who participate in the provision of the services.
2. When AICRUMIT S.L. remotely accesses the data processing resources under the responsibility of the client, the client must establish and implement the policy and security measures in their remote processing systems, being AICRUMIT S.L. responsible for establishing and implementing the policy and security measures in their own local systems.
3. When the service is provided by AICRUMIT S.L. in its own premises, AICRUMIT S.L. will include in its Register of activities the circumstances relating to the processing of data in the terms required by the GDPR, including the security measures corresponding to such processing.
• The access and/or processing of data by AICRUMIT S.L., without prejudice to the specific legal or regulatory provisions in force that may be applicable in each case or those adopted by AICRUMIT S.L. on its own initiative, will be subject to the security measures necessary to:
◦ Guarantee the permanent confidentiality, integrity, availability and resilience of the processing systems and services.
◦ Restore availability and access to personal data quickly, in case of physical or technical incident.
◦ Verify, evaluate and assess, on a regular basis, the effectiveness of the technical and organizational measures implemented to ensure the security of the processing.
◦ Pseudonymize and encrypt personal data, where appropriate.
• The client authorizes AICRUMIT S.L., in its capacity as data processor, to subcontract with third parties, in the name and on behalf of the client, the services of storage, custody of backup copies of data and security, and those that were necessary to enable the provision of contracted services, respecting in any case the obligations imposed by the GDPR and its implementing regulations. At any time, the client may contact AICRUMIT S.L. to know the identity of the subcontracted entities for the provision of the services indicated, which will act in accordance with the terms provided in this document and after formalization with AICRUMIT S.L. of a data processing contract in accordance with art. 28.4 of the GDPR.
• The client authorizes AICRUMIT S.L. to carry out the actions listed below, provided that they are necessary for the execution of the provision of services. Such authorization is limited to the action/s necessary for the provision of each service and with a maximum duration linked to the term of the applicable Contractual Conditions:
◦ To carry out the processing of personal data on portable devices only by the users or user profiles assigned to the provision of the services.
◦ To carry out the processing outside the premises of the customer or AICRUMIT S.L., only by the users or user profiles assigned to the provision of the services.
◦ The entry and exit of media and documents containing personal data, including those comprised in and/or attached to an e-mail, outside the premises under the control of the client responsible for the processing.
◦ The execution of data recovery procedures that AICRUMIT S.L. is obliged to carry out.
• AICRUMIT S.L. is not responsible for the breach of the obligations arising from the GDPR or the corresponding regulations on data protection by the user and/or client in relation to their activity and which is related to the execution of the contract or business relationships that bind them to AICRUMIT S.L.. Each party shall face the liability arising from its own breach of contractual obligations and the regulations themselves.
INFORMATION ON DATA PROTECTION:
Purposes: To respond to your requests and send you commercial information about our product, including by e-mail. Legitimation: Consent of the interested party. Recipients: No transfer of data is foreseen. Rights: You can withdraw your consent at any time, as well as access, rectify, delete your data and other rights in email@example.com. Additional Information: You can find more information in the Legal Notices link.